Chief Executif Officer Biography
An engineer with more than 30 years of experience in the service of the State, including 20 years as a senior civil servant and manager of public companies, he has proven expertise in operational management and in the development and management of industrial restructuring projects.
With his recognized analytical, synthesis and adaptation skills, he also has solid expertise in terms of mastering management procedures and development strategies. Considered as an experienced, dynamic manager, specialized in the management of industrial and mining companies, he is endowed with a great capacity to approach crisis situations with serenity. He is endowed with an excellent sense of leadership, taking initiative and is very unifying with regard to the individual and collective objectives of his employees.
Professional background :
- Chief Executif Officer of EPE REELEC Spa (2015 to date) ;
- Chair Man of The Board of Directors of EPE URBACO Spa (2013-2014) ;
- Chief Executif Officer of EPE ALRIM Spa (2011-2013) ;
- Portfolio Director of SGP SOMINES (2009-2011) ;
- Chief Executif Officer of EPE ALDAR Spa (2004-2009) ;
- Senior Executive at SGP SOMINES Spa (2002-2003) ;
- Head of studies at the Ministry of Participation and Coordination of Reforms (2000-2002) ;
- Director of Studies at the BET (1996-1999) ;
- Mining Engineer at FERPHOS (Iron and Phosphate Mining Company) (1990-1996).
Management mandates :
- Several management mandates within the Boards of Directors of dozens of public companies in various sectors (Energy and Mining, Industry, Public Works, Housing and Urban Planning);
- Currently Member of the Board of Directors of SEMAN, a mixed company created between the GICA group, ENIE and Schneider France, since 2018 and Member of the Board of Directors of the "MANADJEM EL DJAZAIR - MANAL Spa" group (from 2019 to date).
- Academic background :
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics (1985)
- State Mining Engineer at ANNABA University (1990)
- Diploma of Advanced Studies (DEA) in Mines at the University of ANNABA (1995)
- Magister in Mines (first Class Honours) at ANNABA University (1998)
- PhD student in Geostatistics at the University of Science and Technology (USTHB) (since 2016),
Additional training courses :
- Advanced training courses on the implementation and evaluation of public policies on privatization at the IRI (Institute of Industrial Restructuring in Rome, Italy) (2001-2002) ;
- Management training focused on business evaluation and management at ARPE (Association Régionale pour la Pérennisation des Entreprises à bordeaux, France) (2001- 2002).