The QHSE Policy
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
The Public Economic Company of Electrical Achievements called by abbreviation "EPE REELEC Spa" is a subsidiary of the Holding ELEC EL DJAZAIR, specialized in studies, engineering and electrical achievements. Institutions and strategic public companies are the company's main customers as well as other national partners as important for the diversification and expansion of the customer portfolio.
With its Integrated Management System, based on the imperative of continuous improvement, supported by a very strong experience of its management, and taking into account both internal and external issues of the company,
I have the commitment to meet the expectations of our customers by the presentation of complete solutions by always favoring technological developments in order to strengthen the brand image of REELEC accompanied by a diligent and permanent customer listening with major objective to guarantee its satisfaction.
To achieve this, I am personally committed to:
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, in particular those applicable to Quality, Environment, Health and Safety at Work;
- Provide healthy and decent working conditions, by identifying the causes of occupational pathologies that can cause recurrent physical and psychological alterations;
- Eliminate hazards and reduce potential risks to Occupational Health and Safety;
- Promote social dialogue, consultation and participation of workers through their representatives in the implementation and improvement of an integrated, productive and motivating Management System;
- Ensure communication with the collective of workers and also with our partners without neglecting the competent authorities responsible for environmental and occupational health and safety issues;
- Protect workers from any reprisals, following undesirable events that may lead to risks of danger for the worker and the production tool;
- Promote measures contributing to the preservation of the environment and the prevention of pollution;
- retain the company's skills and associate them through a harmonious development plan;
- Plan succession through the development of learning and the development of adapted and periodic training programs;
- Consolidate the field of activity through mastery, innovation and competitiveness;
- Broaden the field of intervention by seeking new markets in cutting-edge fields and in particular in the photovoltaic field by ensuring the diversification of sources of supply;
- Develop studies and engineering to meet the needs and requirements of the market and make it a source of profit, particularly in the field of energy diagnosis and Park Audit;
- Ensure availability and optimization of resources;
- Promote corporate culture through the implementation of the charter of values in force within the company.
It is essential for each of us, in order to reach this level of requirements, to be imbued with the issues and challenges of the SMI and to participate actively in this policy.
To do this, I have instructed my Assistant for Audit, Management Control and Integrated Management System to:
- Verify that the processes necessary for the Integrated Management System are well understood, sufficiently established, and widely implemented;
- Ensure that awareness of Quality, Environment, and Health and Safety requirements at work remains a permanent concern of every worker and at all hierarchical levels of our organization.
- Establish periodically (quarterly) a precise report on the functioning of the Integrated Management System and especially propose the necessary measures for its improvement.
Chief Executive Officer